View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:53 PM
rahaube

Originally Posted by mygirl66
I was sitting here today thinking of all the different quilts I want to make before my time is up. So I came up with about 30 MUST DO's, and was wondering what yours was like. I guess if someone would lock me in my sewing room (lol), I could get these done in record time!
So, please share what quilts you would like to make before your time is up! :-D
My bucket will always be full no matter how long I live because I add to it as quickly if not more so than I complete quilts. This way I always have something to look forward to. One of my favorite quits to make is what I call a comfort quilt. It can be one of many designs but usually contains scriptures that comfort. They may have embroider or painted flower, or other designs but are intended to bring comfort physically, emotionally and spiritually to friends and friends of friends who are suffering from cancer. I hope to be able to continue to do this for many years. There are also many patters I have seen that i want to make and I also like coming up with my own designs. There are so many creative opportunities in making quilts. I take great pleasure in seeing the quilts that others have made on this board. Keep up the good work.