Old 10-12-2010, 05:31 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Are you bored with me yet? :lol:

I haven't been burning the midnight oil, I actually made these a couple of weeks ago and only just today got the pads for them. :lol:

The chicken ones are some panels that I experimented a bit with thread painting on. I'm not sure if I like the effect but DH loves them so hopefully someone else will too and part with some cash for them at the craft fair I'm doing in a month or so! :mrgreen: The teddies were a purchased pattern but the angel ones are from a free applique pattern available here http://www.fionamarie.com/freepatterns/angel.shtml

This was my first attempt at fusible machine applique - I used a blanket stitch for a folk artsy feel and I'm pretty pleased with the effect. :-D I FMQ stippled the white baqckground to make the applique stand out and did a curvy kind of design in the outer borders. Thanks for looking. Wish me luck at the craft fair, if I don't do well, at least I've got some Christmas presents in the bag! :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-111744.jpe   attachment-111745.jpe   attachment-111746.jpe   attachment-111876.jpe   attachment-111951.jpe  

attachment-111961.jpe   attachment-111965.jpe   attachment-111966.jpe