Thread: Phone calls
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
tigger5464

Just needing to vent here. :oops: Hope that no one gets upset with me about this.

On Friday October 8, 2010, I got a phone call that the contact lenses that I had ordered 2 weeks earlier had come in and that I could come pick them up. I stated that I would not be in the area until Monday morning. I was told that it would be fine and everything would be ready. (BIG FAT LIE!!!)

I left early for an appointment that I had on Monday the 11th and thought that I would stop in the pick up my contact lenses. When I gave them my name, I was asked if I had just placed the order that morning?? I calmly replied No...it was 2 weeks ago. After the woman searched through the computer and told me about 5 times that it didn't look like they were in, she said to wait a minute. She came back and looked through the computer again and then said to wait while she looked in the back room. She finally came back with one box!!! ??? I asked if that was a years worth since that was what I had ordered. She said...No...just 6 months for one eye. I asked her why I would only place an order for 6 months for one eye and guess what? She didn't have an answer!!! I finally had to tell her that I would come back later and hope that they could find the rest of the order....there should be 4 boxes and enough for BOTH eyes!!!

When I went back over an hour later....she atleast had 4 boxes but no paper work was ready. I had to ask for the paper work so that I could send in for a $50 rebate on them. That took another 15 minutes!!! Before I left I asked her what she had done for over an hour since she knew that I would be coming back and got no answer. I did let her know that I would be speaking to the Dr about this and hopefully she would have an answer for someone!!!!

I guess that I expected too much from them since I ordered this on the 27th of September and they called me on the 8th of October!!!! Maybe I am the only one that feels that I am accountable for doing my job properly?? When I did have a job I had to be responsible for ALL my actions....don't other people??

Thanks for letting me rant and I apologize for this being soooo long :( Hope that everyone else has a better week. HUGS