View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 01:10 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jitkaau
Originally Posted by chamby
So what exactly do you use the fabric bowls for??
Anything that you use a cane bowl for...people have bought my fabric bowls to use as bread baskets and fruit bowls. One lady bought one to store her daughter's hair clips and ribbons in. I know one person bought one of my big ones as a cat bed (her choice) as they can all be washed in the washing machine. An example can be seen in my avatar. I know that some of them have been used as hats and another man used his purchase as a lamp shade. One man also used one for gathering eggs...I don't really mind as I have a lot of interest from people who want to use them for decor and to put pot pourri in - I hope they keep interested in finding many ways to use them.
Some wonderful ideas there - and I love Rosy's soap in the bathroom idea too - I could use one for my little bottles of lotions and potions that keep me looking young and beautiful. (In my mind's eye anyway!) :mrgreen: Regarding the hats - I took one into our village hall to donate as a raffle prize and one of the villagers put it on his head - and actually it was rather fetching! 8-)