Old 10-13-2010, 06:27 PM
dgrindey

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I'm trying to do my nightly workout and the motivation just isn't there. Seems like it is taking everything I got to get this done tonight. UGH!!!!! I think mentally this has been a hard week for me. The kids are on fall break and driving me nuts. Ofcourse there is the thing with DD losing her retainer and the bills. It seems like the price of everything has gone way up but our income is smaller. DH found out yesterday that where he works they are not gonna give raises this year to anyone but I bet the big wigs will get theirs. Sometimes I get so tired of living like this. I can't afford to buy new clothes for my kids when they need them. I don't even want to think about Christmas, it's hard enough at B-Days. Sorry I will stop whinning.
I don't even try to exercise at night because I am too tired. There are many people in this situation.

Although we are retired for several years, we are feeling the result of the economic problems in the grocery store, our utility bills, our taxes, etc. Your kids will be fine and will do well no matter the situation and you have the right to whine all you want! :) We have been there when our kids were growing up so I certainly understand your feelings. Don't stress over things you cannot control. I'll say a prayer for you and yours.