View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 06:57 AM
Janeen
Banned

We got the machine the 21st and the frame the 26th but are just now getting to play around with it.
Putting the Grace together isn't hard, it's just time consuming - well, lets put it this way, it's not even time consuming, it's just that we kind of took our time.... and then we had to take time out for that little thing known as Gustav. We had company in the way of two cats and they were out in the Bailey room out in the shop (the only room set up nice).... plus I did NOT want the machine out there during a hurricane!
Mostly any problems so far have been piddly little stuff.... the clamps did NOT come with the frame - you have to send in your warranty and the clamps will be sent then - I have to do that in the next day or so.....
So I jerry-rigged some clamps so we could at least try it out - battery charger clamp things - 97 cents for two at wallyworld - and some small bungee cords 8)
We're just playing around with this flannel and getting the feel of the machine etc etc - and these will be lap throws for the nursing home when done....