View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Izy
Well Aggi...I had a play, and here is a pdf for hexagons with 1.5" sides so you can see what you can do at this site!!
Izy.. I swear if my head wasn't attached I would be useless like t-ts on a bull!!! LOL see when I first read your initial message to check out that link it was about 8:30am this morning and still didn't have my morning cup of java... so I blame it on not being awake and fully functional!! LOL

After reading this message to me, I went back to the site.. and lo and behold!! looky what I found!!! LOL so I put in the size I wanted, and then copied off 40 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL now to chooose my fabrics!!!

I think I will add the white around each garden, but I like how Abacus added a green garden path around her flowers... I think I will like to do that too!!! hmmm now I wonder how many I would need to make for a queen size quilt!!!! and my queen has a very big thick mattress..
note to self.--- oooh Aggi What are getting yourself in to???? Granny Cat.. you got any of that wine or chocolate over there!!! I havent' started yet and already I'm wondering what I got myself into!!

Granny Cat.. get that other quilt done pronto girl!!! We are gonna need support through this one!!! :P :lol: :shock: :roll: