Old 10-14-2010, 12:36 PM
kapatt

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I'm trying to do my nightly workout and the motivation just isn't there. Seems like it is taking everything I got to get this done tonight. UGH!!!!! I think mentally this has been a hard week for me. The kids are on fall break and driving me nuts. Ofcourse there is the thing with DD losing her retainer and the bills. It seems like the price of everything has gone way up but our income is smaller. DH found out yesterday that where he works they are not gonna give raises this year to anyone but I bet the big wigs will get theirs. Sometimes I get so tired of living like this. I can't afford to buy new clothes for my kids when they need them. I don't even want to think about Christmas, it's hard enough at B-Days. Sorry I will stop whinning.
We also went through hard times when our children were small but my children loved Christmas. They are now in their mid-twenties and they still love Christmas. They don't love Christmas for the presents. They love it for the traditions we have at Christmas. I was thinking that it may help to start your own traditions for Christmas.