Old 10-14-2010, 01:37 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by vintagemotif
My new find, National/Western Electric Two Spool, which I picked up Monday from a person who saved it from going to the dump. . Next day, I made the drive to purchase my Two Spool. He was happy to see someone save the machine, and I now get to happily entertain myself with this beauty.
I also love the Two Spool Machine; but pardon my ignorance - is the 'Two Spool" a name of the machine or does 'Two Spool' mean something?

And, thank you for answering my question about the stitch regulator on the 15-88 treadle. I kept trying to move that stitch regulator to a different stitch to see if my stitiches improved -- nothing changed! Now I see why! It is my treadling and hand movement that has to get better! That's ok, I am enjoying the practice -- treadling is so much fun! The only problem is that my legs get very tired and ache! I thought I was in good shape, but those ladies and guys before me were in much better shape if they sewed much! Tell you what . . . . if everyone spent some time everyday treadling they wouldn't need a treadmill, stationary bike, or any of that stuff!

Nancy