Old 10-15-2010, 01:36 AM
tigger5464

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
MODERATOR'S NOTE TO THE WALLY-HATERS:

1. leave us WalMartians alone.

2. we are thrilled for you that you can afford to act on your preference for fabs at between twice and four times the price. cross my heart. all we ask is that you be as happy for those of us who can't and who may once again have a local option for in-person fabric shopping.

3. if you don't, won't or can't share in our pleasure please move along without comment. don't rain on our parade and don't ruin what started as a happy topic.

as elvis would have said, "thankya ... thankya very much."
Thank you very much for posting this Patrice :D I was always told that "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" :D

Now...I am happy to hear this also and enjoyed the fabs that Wally World had. Ours went out over a year ago and in a 50 mile radius the wal-marts only carry "precuts". :( Not a large selection of them at that. Since ours went out, we have gained a LQS, but from what I have seen, she doesn't have a large selection yet :( She is carrying the DMC floss and pks of preprinted quilt blocks for that. She is also carrying yarn and knitting and crochet things. I really hope that she can make a go of things since everywhere else is a 40 to 50 mile drive one way if wal-mart doesn't bring things back :)