Old 10-15-2010, 06:29 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by bronald
Good Morning everyone. May God bless all of your efforts today and give us all victory over our bulging waists.
Trupeach I hope you are feeling better today and Missy I havn't seen you for a day or so. I hope everything is going great in your world.
Get out there everyone and move your bodies you'll feel better for it.
Oh Bonnie thank you for your well wishes! I am actually dealing with a horrible sinus infection. UGH. I am finally going to take myself to the doctor today. But first I have to wait until my case manager comes to fill my med box for the week. That is priority number 1.

My mom is going to play poker with my step-dad for the day. Then tomorrow she is meeting with the General that is here for this huge inspection at the air force base. He is a really nice man and mom just thinks the world of the General. He used to be her boss.

I am thinking about what I am going to need to make for dinner. I kind of have to think about it in advance so I do not binge or eat crap.

Anyway...I miss you guys and I hope I feel better soon so I can be back to my ornery self.

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-108387.jpe