Old 10-15-2010, 12:15 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I agree everyone should, at least, buy the Farmers wife book to do the quilt. I also purchased the disk from Electric Quilt to do the blocks and love it. Installed it with my EQ7 stuff, and can go back and print the block as many times as I need to paper piece or templates.

In case you cannot tell, I like the unique, different approachs to individualize my fabrics in my blocks. And love the variety of the blocks I see on this site. I do an outline of the block printing to "tack" each complete block to, add it to the protective shield and put it into a large 2 1/2 notebook in order as we are making them on this site. IF I have a problem, I will ask the knowledgable friendly folks on this site...some one will know the answer. I have been very impressed with their knowledge and friendly attitude on THIS site. Thanks to those who ask the questions and thanks to those who answer.

I do not know if I am going to use the contrary husband or contrary wife block in the final block arrangement; other blocks have also been duplicated to make the final decision later. It's hard to tell who is the most contrary in our marriage, but it is a true partnership of equal faults and good points that seem to blend well.