Old 10-16-2010, 04:14 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Just checking in. Carol I have tried eveything I had surgery and nothing helps. I have something called Tullio Phenomenon, it is vertigo from sounds. This has been my life for YEARS and the reason I don't go out. My ears give my brain mixed messages. Google it to find out more about the hell I live in. Also my auditory nerve and vegas nerve in my brain are intertwined so at time by heart will race as fast as 220 beat per minute, it could explose at that rate. Since the spring a new house is being built behind mine and a house 4 houses away is being re furbished. The motors from the saws, drills etc are making me dizzy and ears clog. This has been a horrid 6 months some days/weeks worse then others. Today is Saturday the workers won't be at the houses however all the home owner will be out ith their leaf blowers since alll the leaves are falling off the trees. I don't get a repreve EVER. I can't sit to sew, my eyes don't focus to read and the sound from the TV makes it worse. I lay in bed and do nothing except check the board every once in awhile.