View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 03:59 PM
adriansmom

Originally Posted by littlehud
You and Adrian have been in my thoughts all day today. I send you hugs. Every time I drive by your old house I think of you two and hope things are getting better.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

heh! Old house, yeah that is something that I know will never again be mine. That was literally a lifetime ago. And now..that life is over and it is time to turn a page and start out in a new chapter, as a Phase 2 if you will.

Cathy was a riot sometimes. But the one thing that I always came to trust was when she would stop me from saying something dumb. HA HA HA!! I have done that a few times lately. She would see me raise and eyebrow and start to open my mouth and she would just say, Arron, stop! Not the time! Let it go!" HA HA HA!!! I sure wish I could post pictures because there is an awesome one of her I put up on my Facebook page! One of the last I took of her. She blew an entire weeks worth of my pay to have a NICE outfit for a wedding reception. I didn't say a word to her! I did kind of do the Horse sound under my breath as I saw the receipts!!! HA HA!! But was so upset about it. i told her not to worry about it as she needed a nice set of clothes. And I mean SET!!!; underwear, skirt, blouse, cover vest, new make up, and even SHOES!!! But she did look amazing! And her smile and the way she has her arms......... yeah. Need to stop now!

I hope ya' all have had a good one! Enjoy those little things.

7-3's Ya' all! 7-3 is best wishes in HAM talk by the way.