View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4
Originally Posted by Bev
... I found a very heavy duty cheese server with a cutting board in it (brand new condition, but in a thrift store for two dollars.) It has compartments for rows of Ritz and Saltine crackers. I super glued a small cutting mat on the board part, and keep a rotary cutter, small scissors, pin cushion, and other tiny things like needles, etc. This goes all over the house with me when I want to sit and cut small blocks or squares of fabric. I've never seen anything so perfectly suited for this task, and yet it's for serving cheese....
Hi Bev- Could you post a picture of this so we all can be on the lookout for a similar one. Sounds like this would be great and I could really use something like this also. Thanks!
I don't have any way to post pictures not having a digital camera. But if my DGD comes over tomorrow I'll ask her to do it for me. She always has her camera with her. I'd like to though because this cheese thing is something I'd never seen in any thrift store before and I'd like someone else to find one exactly the same. 8-)