Old 10-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Prairie Chick

Originally Posted by Sewfree
Welcome Kim, this group of people are really the best, so knowledgeable and willing to share with us who have lots of questions.

My DH and I used to snowmobile in Wyoming for years when we lived in Colorado. I love your state. Used to trailer my horse up there and ride for miles and miles (days) on the open prairie with a friend who used to live there.

I, too, belong to two quilting groups, doesn't mean we quilt every week but sure do have a great time looking at each other's patterns and fabrics etc. Sharing tips and ideas are very valuable. Julene in AZ
Hi Julene!

LOL :D - Yeah, we have a LOT of Colorado people up here, I think it is because all of Texas is in Colorado and you don't have room anymore! (Local joke, nothing against Texans - we have children & grand children living in Texas!) ;)

Yeah, Wyoming is pretty special - not many people live here just under 550,000 people live in the WHOLE state! ;) We kind'a like it that way! :thumbup:

Thanks for the Welcome - I sure appreciate all the GREAT people here on the Quilting Board! ♥