Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Prairie Chick

Originally Posted by Spudgm
Kim, you sure did not offend me :) cause I think they are the best also and my hubby grows them.

I love your wind pictures and boy are they true LOL That and the quick change weather LOL I have a problem every time I drive through I get through Rock Springs and it starts to snow (does not matter what time of year LOL) and I end up in Rawlings waiting it out.
No, not offending you or your state - you know there are other states that grow potatoes, but I just prefer the ones from Idaho! :thumbup:

I found those on the net - but have seen them before and wanted to share them all with the Quilting Board. Glad you like the pictures! Yep - if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes, the wind will change directions and we will have something new! LOL :D

Interstate I-80 was put in the WRONG place. The natives here will tell you that and so will the truck drivers. They will take 30 (original location for cross country travel before I-80) when the weather gets bad. :evil:

Rawlins is a better place to stay than Rock Springs for SURE! Safer too! :thumbup: