Old 10-18-2010, 09:32 AM
seamstome

I did a few things. First, I told them that I was just an auditor in to clean up the books since the owner was in jail or in the alternative that the owner died and I was cleaning up AR.

Second, once I pretended to be a total young blonde fox...dizzy and horny as all get out. It was fun to play with him. After awhile, he faxed me something with his direct line number, thinking we were going to have some phone sex. I turned the while thing over to the authorities. The owner of the company got in a big jam because the fines are actually pretty high. The telemarketer was upset that I wasnt 25 and hot!!

Third, Ive heard a referree's whistle works pretty good too or just start hitting the numbers like you are dialing. I like the Jesus talk.

Fourth, we made up employee's and owners. Like Helen Hunt and a few other names that Patrice will block...we always just said the first name and spelled the last so they didnt "get it" right away. Or you could give them the owner, Jennifer's cell... your area code plus 867-5309 but make sure you say it 8 sixtyseven fifty three zero nine. I used to get mail for these people.

Now we have caller ID and it isnt any fun.