Old 10-19-2010, 04:32 PM
dreamer2009

Originally Posted by emsgranny
Do you always get special offers from credit card companies, life insurance companies, and insurance companies??

Wel I used to - heres what i did - If the offer comes with a postage paid envelope, write take me off your list then cram everything they sent sent you back to them in their postage paid envelope. (The envelopes they send are pretty small because all they want is the reply card) They dont have to pay postage if you dont mail them anything but they do if you mail something back so send everything. It makes them pay extra postage and they will take you off their list - may take a couple of tries since some of their mailings are given to outside company to mail and send so they cant stop those.

Give it a try and see if it works!! Now if there was a way to stop the political mailings and phone calls lol

cheryl
WORKS GREAT !!
WAS REALLY TIRED OF ALL THAT JUNK AND TREES HAD TO DIE FOR IT...WASTE...WASTE...WASTE.
i EVEN ROLLED UP THE ENVELOPE IT CAME IN AND SENT THE ENTIRE POOFED UP MESS BACK WITH ADDED PAPER GARBAGE TIL ENVELOPE WAS VERY FULL.
FUN :)
IT WORKED :)