Old 10-19-2010, 06:04 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by wildyard
oh my oh my, I have a problem. I was called away for the weekend to help a friend unexpectedly, so I left my DH to mail my squares off for me. I left him written directions, but sadly, he only read the main ones and not the follow up ones.

So you will receive my double set of squares, but there will not be any return envelope or postage inside. Also, he didn't use the correct method of mailing, so I don't know the right amount of postage to send you. DH (using that term with a flexible D) just mailed them in the plain manilla envelop I had put them in for transport. He thinks postage on that was somewhere around $7.

Do you want me to send a manilla envelop and that amount of postage. Or do you want me to send the amount of postage to send a priority envelop? I will need you to tell me how much postage is needed for a double set of squares, please.
I'm so sorry I didn't just hold onto this and send it myself when I got home from the trip. It would have still been in plenty of time. I was just thinking it would be easier for you if you got it earlier. I am sorry to have been such a pain in the butt for you during this swap. I promise to do better if you do another one. LOL, Honest I will!!!
Hugs and smiles, Linda aka wildyard
No worries,
you can either send me the Priority flat rate postage stamp(s), postage funds, or pay by paypal ($4.90 plus the PP fees).. If you would like delivery confirmation add $.70 to the total.. I do not need the envelope.. I went to the USPS and got 30 flat rate envelopes..