View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 06:31 AM
janice4

Originally Posted by Sharoni
I just started landscape quilting after a class with Joyce Becker. I was tiring after three years, of making someone else's idea and following their way of making it. I began by streamlining patterns. That is, finding an easier way to accomplish the same result. The landscape quilting idea appealed to my need to bust out of my rut and create. In the class with Joyce, I learned some of the basics. There are so many ways and things to use in this method of quilting that I am thrilled to say, I am creating myself.
EXACTLY :).. happy for you it is a good feeling I was looking through magazines last night at traditional patterns and can honestly say I doubt I will be going back.. since I always change something or complete it my own way instead or just use the pattern for a visual.. I am very excited about the next one but must finish this today :). I did some painting on the leaves last night and the rocks changing the color that was there and making some green showing through the rocks and now need to do the snow. any suggestions?

viens in leaves are not metallic green which will give a little shimmer in the light
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110675[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-110670.jpe   attachment-111307.jpe