View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:10 PM
catrancher

I wanted to say that I've received really good service from this shop online. I found it via a blog. I was looking for solid colors, and a blog I was reading said this was a good place to find inexpensive solids. They were $4.19 per yard for Kona.

I needed five different shades of blue and one of white. When I ordered, I inadvertantly missed getting one of the blues into my "shopping cart." It was the weekend, and so I sent them an email asking them to include it. I especially wanted it to be included in the original order because they charge a flat rate for shipping using the post office's flat rate mailers. I ordered about 3.5 yards and was charged only $2.50 for shipping.

Anyway, I sent them an email (since it was the weekend) asking them to fix it. When I got up Monday morning, I had an email from them saying they had fixed it already and that it would ship with the original order. That was this past Monday, and I received my correct shipment today, Thursday. They also sent me a little letter opening and a laminated chart with how many blocks you need, according to block size, for different sizes of beds. Very handy.

I thought this was excellent service, and so I wanted to tell you about them. I will definitely go back when I'm looking for fabric in the future.