View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 06:44 PM
grammyp

I have firmed up some details for the Alabama Retreat. We will be at Magnolia Park Retreat, in Odenville. Here is a link to their site:

http://www.magnoliaparkretreat.com/index.html

They can accommodate up to 28 and have a minimum of 15. The first 28 to contact me and commit to attending will be included. Non-quilters pay the same since they have access to all the facilities. Please include your forum name and real name in your correspondence.

I have asked for 3 nights (Feb 17-20, $225), but if you only want to come for 2 nights ($175) you can do that. If you live near by and want to come just to play it will be $40 per day. Deposits of $25 per person will be due to me by Dec 15 so I can get them in by Jan 1st. The balance must be paid before we check out.

We will have access to the facilities after 1 on the 17th, must checkout of the rooms by 12 on the 20th, but can use the club house till 4.

If anyone is interested in a side trip, there is a LQS in Springville (about 15 miles) and one in Trussville (also about 15 miles). They offer a 20% discount at Heart to Heart in Trussville to retreaters.

Unless someone wants to step up and offer to teach a class, I think we will concentrate on bringing some of our own projects to work on. It would be nice to have a show and tell, so bring some of your projects to share. I will have some games with prizes for us to play. If there is anything in particular you would like to include, just PM me and I will see what I can work out.

This is going to be fun. I'm looking forward to meeting my friends.

beverly