Old 10-20-2010, 07:12 PM
thebossbab

I have to admit to all of you that I think I'm addicted to this board. Last week when I was reading various threads here, several members were talking about this and that site to buy fabric from :lol: Well you guessed right, I jumped right on to some of them and spent, spent and spent. Oh my! First I have to confess two things....I have a serious cross stitch stash like some of you have a fabric stash so I'm quite nervous that I am now on my way to another addiction (my poor husband :) ) I bought from 3 places and received two of the orders already. Below is what I got from Craft.com I love butterflies so this just jumped out to me and when it said discontinued of course I bought it because there never will be any like that again, right?! Don't they have medication for this :lol: My 2nd confession is that I'm building a stash but haven't made anything yet :oops: One of the things I bought was a Bow Tucks pattern and I hope to use some of this fabric for that. I also hope to use it in a quilt I want to make for a spare bedroom that's painted blue. Every time I see the pictures of a quilt on here I want to make one (I have no fear!) Hope you all enjoy.
Becky
Attached Thumbnails attachment-102041.jpe   attachment-102042.jpe