Old 10-21-2010, 02:25 AM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by OLDNTATTED
You betcha! This is the dearest wifie and I spotted the sign-up while browsing at work (ok, the teachers are on break and we're all caught up at the Graphics Arts Dept, so I could browse) and let ONT know. His brain is on overload wondering whether to go with one of the holidays, or recipient specific. We'll pm Chele next.
Just had to say again how great your swap was this month! One question: is that meant to be a pile of fabric or a pile of empty dog dishes? I love the way Ray's 2 loves, Rosie and Rylee, are represented in the piece!
I saw that pattern online somewhere and thought it was cute. So, I decided to make it. :) Those are dog dishes, but I guess it could be piles of fabric too! I'm just glad he AND you like it. The one he sent me is just way too cute! My little girl cat has decided she likes it more because it has become her new bed. She loves to "make it softer" and if I turn it over so she cannot lay on the back of it, she paws at it until she can get the "soft" side back to her. lol