View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 06:31 AM
janice4

Originally Posted by Sharoni
Janice, since you asked. In nature, rocks would not be piled up against a tree like that, but in New England, rock walls are everywhere. I would extend the rock wall across
the picture to make it look like the tree is behind the wall. The fallen leaves can be in front of the wall just as easily. Don't you just love that with repositioning spray adhesive you can make changes however you want to? I do.
You have done a lovely job. My daughter is coming today to show me how to get pictures from my phone to my computer. I will have her upload my first (and so far only) landscape quilt that I just finished.
at the point of reading this i have already sewn it.. no moving it now....i actually tried to do rocks across i didn't like how it looked.. so i piled them there... i do not like how my snow turned out as i tried to put some metallic thread for shimmer and that didn't work well and finished up in just white.... no worries.. i had someone see it last night and commission me to do a bird one for her :) This is a learn as you go process... :)

I have never used that product what is it called? I would love to see your photo be sure to send me a link and thanks for the suggestions..