Old 10-21-2010, 07:05 AM
Mimito2

I got a call from a well known home security company this week. With Ray being so sick and me so stressed I started laughing hysterically. Every time the guy took a breath I said, "I have Dobermans". He went on for about 5 minutes telling me how I really needed this service and what I could get for free. I finally said, "Evidently you can't hear me! I already have a security system in my house that is on 24/7/365 - Gracie Speak!" Gracie barks. Guy says " Uh, OK." and hangs up. LOL

Generally I ask to speak to their supervisors supervisor. I put them on speaker phone and go about my business. They eventually come back and tell me that person is unavailable etc..... That's OK, I have no problem waiting. When supervisor eventually answers I tell them that I have a record of how many times I have asked them to take me
off their call list and if I ever hear from them again I will have my lawyer, that is on retainer, sue them for harassment. Have a blessed day, and hang up. I have yet to hear back from any of them.