View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by sewsewquilter
Love your color choice. I was going to start a scrappy hexagon after the first of the year for my hand protect while watching TV with Paul. Now you have me rethinking that. I have been crocheting potholders since March. SD got me started on them.

The handmade quilt you finished the first part of this year was beautiful. I hope I am remembering correctly. You did post a quilt done by hand right. Yes, I have been drinking wine. Celebrating that Ike is not coming to the Keys. I do hope Cuba is fairing well. Their mountains protect the Keys. So Cuba does do something for America besides give us aliens. :-)
Hi Sewnsewer... hmmm now you got me thinking what quilt I did by hand!! lol I tend to machine piece all my quilts or hand applique but this hexagon quilt is my first all hand stitched quilt. But thank you all the same for your compliment.. I just need to go back and find out which one you were talking about LOL!!!

Sewnsewer, take a break from the crochet and start up a hand quilt project with us!!!

Ripstitch is working on one too.. poor girl, I thought I was a sucker for punishment, she has smaller hexagons!!oooh but I bet it is going to be GORGEOUS!!

Ripstitch........ what are you fabric colours!! post a photo.. ppppppleaseeee!!!