Old 10-21-2010, 01:29 PM
cbridges22

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by abonda
I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:
No we didn't forget you, and you don't have to walk. Santa is sending the hunky guy to pick you up, you know the one with the nice butt. Re read what I wrote, Santa had a very important job for you, you have to go to Frontier Town to get all the cowboy and indian toys. You have to make sure they are lead free. You have been working so hard that is why Santa said to stay over night in the cabin on Schroon Lake, he thought it would be a mini vacation for you. Don't cry we didn't forget you!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PUT ON THAT HAPPY FACE we will have your favorite snow cone waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up???
I think ADULTERY moves you soundly to the naughty list and possible a slippery slope to h*ll!You are under the very bad influence of trupeach and need to run,run like a house on fire!