Old 10-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Qbee

OK Debbie...I can help on a few of those...hopefully...LOL!

Boomerang Swap (I'm dying to get in this one) is where you pick a fabric (or fabrics) and send a fat quarter to everyone in the group and they make a block using the fabric you sent with fabrics they choose to go with it. It's really cool to see how everyone does different blocks using the same "base" fabric. All in all, I think there are like 36 folks doing it so you would get 35 blocks back...but....remember..you will also be getting fat quarters from them so you'll be doing 35 blocks as well. They have a lot of time to get the blocks done though.

Monthly Secret Pal is just that. Every month you sign up you are assigned a secret pal. You get information about them from the person doing the swap which helps alot. You then put together a little package with a $10 limit and send it to them by the due date. You can make things for them, give them stuff from your stash, etc. Lots of fun!

Secret Santa is the same as Secret Pal except that you are playing Santa for your secret pal and since it's Christmas things are a bit "bigger". The limit is $20 and I believe you also include 4 fat quarters or something like that. Oh...and I think everyone waits to open them at the same time and then comment on the board..ROFL! That should be fun :D

Pincushion swap was lots of fun. This time we knew who are partners were so I got to ask my partner what her favorite colors were, etc. Basically, you are making each other pincushions and swapping them :D

Hope that helps!!