View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Dora

I wanted to take the time and thank the wonderful lady's for the fabric, sewing notions etc that i received from you this week , i so much appreciate you all and the wonderful gifts you took the time to send, I will be sending personal thank yous soon as i can get some stamps, You all have been a really big help to me , Also i am sorry to have to let y'all know i will be off line for awhile as some of you know i lost my job and with things going as they have been we are cutting all things not needed for now till one of us land a job, i will miss my friends here and the board, it has helped me through some very rouch times this past month, I am going to be going to the eye surgeon Nov 2ud, One of the ladys here and i have become great friends and she will kep in touch with me she knows my daughters will have to read her letters and will respond back to her as soon as they can
I cannot express to all of your the thoughtful ness, friendship and kindness and how much all of it has helped me get through theses hard times. i will surely get back to the group as soon as i can, Hold me and my family in your prayers
HUGS Dora