Thread: Opinion Please
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 06:47 AM
cindle

I was just wondering if I could get some opinions ons this idea for Christmas gifts. My cousins and I normally don't exchange gifts at Christmas. I might give them a little stocking with candy and stuff like that in it. Last year my cousins all surprised me and bought me two gifts one of which was really expensive and I had nothing for them in return. As you may have thought I felt horrible then turned around and had to go out and buy them something because I felt so bad. Anyways this year I told them not to buy me anything if they want to get my something then I want them to make it with their own two hands. This got me to thinking when I saw a missiour star quilt company tutorial about the tube pillow cases. I decided that I could ask my cousins there are only 6 of them what their favorite colour was and to pick either their favorite sport team cartoon character or thing ie flowers, music etc and make them personalized tube pillow cases. I'm just wondering what all of you think of this idea? Thanks for your opinion I really appreciate them :)