Old 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM
ksea

Originally Posted by brenda 5
sorry i haven't been on lately. I have recieved many blocks back but my family has put them everywhere. A few months ago i had my other daughter move in. 9 people in a 2 bedroom house now 3 i had to give up my sewing room for teenage granddaughters. Anyway on top of that i have gotten sick. Missed a month of work, don't really care if anything gets done. I am doing better each day.
I will start working on your blocks immediately. Due to the fact while i was sick i have some of the squishes missing. I did contact a couple of ladies to see what their's is like.
I am so ashamed i just got my round robin center sent out and i have to put the border on the one i recieved before the first.
I am going to my daughters next weekend to celebrate my birthday. But i am working on them. please be patient with me. It will take some time for me to get caught up.
Brenda5 I am so sorry that you have been sick but I am glad to hear that you are doing better and Happy Birthday to you, enjoy the time with your family. Feel free to push my block to the very end, I am in school full time and am not going to have time to do anything with my blocks until after graduation in mid Dec.