Old 10-23-2010, 07:15 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by Leota
I've started making my little person their present(s) he he ... having so much fun in the workshop :D
What workshop???????????? Are you at the Pole and hiding too?????? Read the above comment, we are having a quilting bee........you are more then welcome to come.

BRING FABRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or batting we are runnning low and I don't know when Santa expects another shipment. Is it wrong that we are taking stuff from Santas workshop/warehouse to make a pressie for him???????
NO.... I'm at the Annex Workshop... His main workshop is strictly for toys for good boys and girls.. I'm at his annex workshop for good gals and gents :D.... Different department...
Oh then you are about 20 minutes away, as the crow flies. Do you wanta come??????????? You know how to ride bare back don't you?????????? I will send Prancer to get you. It is mating season and that Prance will do anything to get a little tail so if I send him for you he will be busy for at least an hour. Let me know so I can make the arrangments.