Old 10-23-2010, 08:40 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by magnolia
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Has anyone seen Magnolia????????????????/ She was having tests at the doc yesterday and I am concerned about her.
I'm still here Peach! I will also have an echo on Tuesday. After they are finished with that I will get the results to both tests. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate them using sandpaper on my skin-it's very itchy.

Now, just so you all know-Santa hired me to stay in a secret observation annex at the Pole. From there I can see who's being naughty or nice!Although, I should say everyone has been very nice the last couple days, although a couple people continue to tiptoe the line.
I was worried about you your the same age as my kids.

I see the observation deck from where I am. Wait I will run outside with my BRIGHT purple hat on and wave let me know if you see me!!!!!!

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP I forgot to ask do you want to come to the quilting bee tonight??????????? Prancer will be going in the other direction so I have no one to send for you can you make it here on your own???????? It is getting here today, tomorrow some one could take you back to the Inn. Thats close to the deck so I assume that is where you are staying.

adoba is in the Igloo
you are at the Inn
leota and jennifer are at the Lodge
I am by the snowcone sign renting a room from a nice Swiss family. OOOOOHHHHHHHH I feel like I am in the Alpes.

I think we are all accounted for. has anyone seen anyone else????????