Old 10-23-2010, 03:37 PM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by koko
I'm over at the sweet shop hanging out now. After you get done at the quilting b you all can come over and visit - the treats should sweeten everyone right up!!
Do they still have that yummmmooooooo hot fudge?????? I would like a hot fudge sundae with vanilla ice cream REAL whipped cream not that canned stuff and no nuts or cherry. I am allergic to nuts and the red dye they use on the cherries.
Why aren't you coming to the bee????? I made a list of where everyone is staying but don't have you on it. You're at the lodge aren't you????? Or did you decide to stay with the Polish family after all? I understand they have wonderful meals that they serve their houseguests. Babka for breakfast and keilbasa with homemade black bread for lunch. I think next year I will stay with them. Not that I don't like the Swiss family I am with this year but I don't understand a word they are saying to me. They have such heavy accents. But they are sweet people and have treated me very well.
OH JIMINY..........................The girls are fighting over the quilt pattern I better go. We will be down to the sweet shoppe when we take a break. This will be an all nighter why don't you come back with us. We could really use the help.