Old 10-23-2010, 07:27 PM
quiltnmom

Woke up with a terrible sinus headache. That's what I get for running out of allergy meds for a week! Took care of that first. Then, went to one store and got my Sulky Blendables to finish a quilt. Also bought my passport for a shop hop in February. It will be my first. I need to find someone to go with me, it will be more fun that way. Then I went to the other fabric store in town and bought a Turning Twenty book. Looks like fun, fun, fun! Next stop was Wal-mart for quilt batting and a new wireless mouse to use with my laptop (that kinda quilting related). Then picked up 39 fat quarters from Big Lots. Last stop was an errand for DH, 6 pieces of 2 inch PVC pipe 5 feet long from Lowes. He really wanted 3 20 foot pieces cut to 2 eight foot and 1 4 foot each but after a discussion with the lady at Lowes as to why she couldn't cut the pipe when the sign said they'll cut it for free and 3 phone calls back to DH, then the lady said she had 5 foot already cut FINALLY DH said he would make due with that. Maybe tomorrow I can actually get some quilting done. Fingers crossed.