Old 10-24-2010, 11:40 AM
PuffinGin

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Yours is the only one I've received Brenda. I will give it a few days and if there isn't anymore interest, I will cancel the swap.

Suzanne
With a registration closing date of 11-17 stated in the title, you posted the above message about canceling the swap on 10-22 about 6 hours after you initially posted about the swap? Wow, Suzanne, that sure seems premature, especially since the instructions for/procedures for how this swap works are not defined clearly in your initial post. You say cards must be made before partner will be assigned. So is participant to send you her/his mailing information and a) send either a photo to you of her finished card before you send her partner's mailing information or b)do you require that cards are mailed to you and then you mail them out to a partner? I suspect it's not option b) for verifying that card is made because that would require you to have postage costs.

So just how is this supposed to work?

Another question, if registration closes 11-17 and cards are made before partner is assigned, why the delay for shipping deadline(Dec. 17?).