Old 10-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Donna Mare

The GO isn't here yet but it will be in a few days. I've been on the internet trying to find some decent buys on a few dies to save shipping money and guessing what I might need. The machine comes with
Square 4 1/2
Half square 2 1/2 inch. Both finish a half inch less.

Purchasing

Half Square 3 inch finished Triangle 27.84

Chisels 27.99
-----
THINKING of of the Diamonds 4 x 4 die...
these are free shipped through this suppier. Any other suggestions??
I am thinking of getting the long strips but was used to just tearing them but it has been years since I have quilted..

You all are such a wealth of information. I haven't quilted in years since my kids grew up. Now they want quilted things again. Great thing to do with winter going to set in soon in Maine.
I see such beautiful quilts here on this site, it gets me all excited!!

Already have picked up some fabric , that disease comes back really quickly, grin. Bought one peice for Heathers couch quilt. Loved the fabric. The pic is not great of it. The green and colors are brighter than shown. but still mellow.. It's all one peice and I will put borders on and fleece on the back. Hope that works out ok..never did that before. The colors are brighter on the one I want to do the little quilt with.
Any ideas would be helpful. You all have so many different ideas, love to read them!

this is a bit more the color...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95046[/ATTACH]

not ironed, hanging over door
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95049[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-94862.jpe   attachment-95041.jpe   attachment-95044.jpe