Old 10-24-2010, 07:05 PM
abonda

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by joyceelaine1951
does he at least attach some thread and needles, you can't be that bad.
OHHHHHHHHHH I don't get coal but I don't consider myself a quilter. I consider myself a living historian. I do everything my hand from making a loaf of bread to hand piecing and quilting a quilt. I DO GET PRESSIES!!!!!!!!!!! and it isn't coal!!!!!!!!

Liar, liar, pants on fire!!! I have it on good authority (you said it yourself earlier in this thread) that YOU recieved COAL last year!! :shock:....so now in addition to "joy riding" in Santa's sleigh (and don't think I buy that story about asking him permission), now you are lying. Peachy, I'm so sorry for you, you are a very naughty girl and getting worse all the time! I hope the others aren't letting your influence put them on the naughty list with you....
OMG I had a senior moment I did get coal and frogs. ooooooppppppppsssssssssssss it wasn't lying I forgot!
I can't remember was it you that sent it to me or sewjoyce she was my SS. If I remember I think it was cinnamon flavored.
Look at all the presents my SS has sent me already!!! Peachy Look!! There's me behind them all. you can only see my hands!! My SS must like me. I must be a really good girl!!!! But why am I still on the Naughty list?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101830.jpe