Old 10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
abonda

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by cbridges22
I have decided that the Reindeer need new blankets to throw over their backs so I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in the barn?It is very cozy here with fresh hay,wood burning snow,twinkle lights in the rafters,hot chocolate bar.We could get started this afternoon.Anyone game? I know you must be tired from the all niter working on Mrs.Clause quilt but we mustn't for git the Reindeer.P.S. Have fudge and cookies to go with hot coco!We could play Reindeer games afterward,Prancer is all into games and has offered to teach us.
ONE QUESTION>>>>>>WHAT IS WOOD BURNING SNOW??? hehe

I'm there............. I have been busy making caramel popcorn I will bring it along. It is 2:30 what if I would make dinner and bring that too? I have a pot of sauce simmering. You know how Santa LOVES spaghetti and meatballs I will invite him and Mrs Clause. A picnic in the barn, what fun. I know Santa wanted to check on something with Vixin, he thinks she is knocked up again (that slut) if she is then in 4 weeks from now she will be in no shape to pull the sleigh. Her belly will weigh it down and it will never get into the air. My finger are worn to the bone from the quilting bee last night however I will bring yarn and crochet a blanket instead.
Has anyone else responded? I will stop by the Inn and Lodge to see if anyone else wants to come. Oh I will also stop by the Polish house I know the teenage daughter wants to learn how to crochet it would be a good time to teach her. I am not stopping by the Igloo it is in the other direction. See you in a little while. I think I will make some garlic bread to go with our dinner.

OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS almost forgot could I invite that German Oompha band from up the road??????????? It would be fun to have music. I just hope they didn't have saurkraut for lunch the barn is pretty tight and well lets just say not enough window to open and air out the place.
Thanks a lot peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: you won't stop by the igloo?????? What do I have frost bite!!!! :evil: :twisted: Well I'm coming to the party anyway!! I think I'm going to bring brownies, special brownies just for you!!!!
If you read what I wrote instead of getting into a huff about it no one said you couldn't come to the party. I just wasn't going to stop by the igloo to get you. It was in the opposite direction from where I was going. Are the SPECIAL brownies the kind of SPECIAL brownies that were popular during the late 1960's early 70's?
Hee Hee can't have a party without brownies! and Ice cream