Old 10-25-2010, 07:58 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I think in adobes boxes you will find wild Hawaiian print fabrics to go on her RR center.Her SS would want to give her stuff she likes and I get it on good authority she loves electric blue Hawaiian fabric.I bet that is because she has been working at the snow cone stand at the North Pole and longing for warm weather.Snow cones are such a tropical thing.I am still down here at the barn and you should see the lovely throws trupeach has made for the Reindeer,I think she has surly moved to the good list after her great kindness shown to animals.She did leave me with somewhat of a mess after the hoe down.Strudel and brownie crumbs everywhere and the cloggers made a few dents in the barn floor.Reindeer have diarrhea after getting into the spiked eggnog.Who did that?And there is so morbidly obese guy passed out in the sleigh,could be one of the yodelers surely its not Santa!I do see brownie crumbs leading to the sleigh.ANDREA,what did you do to the brownies!!!!!
I didn't leave the mess I was one of the first to leave. Did you expect me to stay there until the last person left and then clean up after everyone? Everyone should have cleaned up after themself. I did so why didn't everyone else. I think that reason for the diarrhea was becasue someone, and I won't name names gave them the special brownies and there was too much roughage(SP) in them for reindeer tummies.

I picked out the most perfect gift for a special someone. I hope they will like it. I always worry that what is someone doesn't like what I am giving them. Not just with SS but with everything............