Old 10-25-2010, 05:41 PM
abonda

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by cbridges22
Originally Posted by abonda
Hi Terri, Glad you are back!!!! I tried to keep peachy in line while you were gone. I must admit she was a good girl most of the time but ...... I did my part. I definatly need to be taken off the naughty list don't you think???
I agree she does need to come off the naughty list and I know who can replace her!Giving brownies to Reindeer what were you thinking!
Who gave brownies to the reindeer I heard that they were sick. It wasn't me just like with dogs chocolate could kill a reindeer. Was it really one of us??????????? I think it might have been someone from the Oompah Band they were pretty much toast from the the beer they were drinking. My word did you see the size of the beer steins they had. Not only that they could barely speak a work of English so I didn't know what to answer when they asked me a question. That really big fat one, you know the one who had the hair growing out of his nose well he tried to feed the little baby piglet sausage, Now that was just sick trying to make the poor little piggy into a cannibal. I bet it was him feeding the brownies to the reindeer.
you know peachy I think your right!!!!!!!!!!!! I did see that fat one with the nose hairs licking his fingers that were full of chocolate and he was standing by the reindeers stall. I think I heard him say something like do ya wanta get high... high... high.. Fly in the sky....i...i I could be wrong but I don't think so.