Old 10-25-2010, 05:46 PM
littleone

Will you stop sucking up already!!!!!!!!!! There were no Shenanigans going on we are human not Saints!!!!!!!!!!! You are just jealious because we were at the REAL North Pole having fun working in Santas shop. While we were doing our jobs we would sing.......
whistle while you work
littleone is a jerk
she tells all lies
and always cries
so whistle while you work!!!!!!!!!!
Even the elves were singing right along with us.[/quote]

You weren't working you all were partying the whole time Terri was away. She had no sooner signed off and YOU Peachy was sending out invites to a quilting bee that you even suggested some special brownies be had at the QB. Me I was busy getting pressies ready for the big day; almost done. I have been fixing harnesses and shining up the bells the reindeer will be using on the big night; they were mighty dirty from last year's flight. I have also been helping the big guy get the reindeer in shape for the big night. Santa has been having practice runs late at night. did you know that at this time of year at the north pole it is dark almost 18 hours a day. Lots of flight practicing going on. Got a little break this morning and had some fun making snow angels out back.

My Snowangel this morning
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91411[/ATTACH]

Flight practice
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91414[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-91406.jpe   attachment-91409.jpe