Old 10-25-2010, 07:29 PM
OmaForFour

Thank you for the info, Billy. I don't have accessories for it and only a small quick start type manual. Do you know where I can purchase these and is this considered a low shank machine or something else? If you wish, I can PM you with my email address for further info.

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by OmaForFour
I found a machine when cleaning out the attic of the house we just sold. It is a White Model CB Deluxe Precisioin Sewing Machine in a carrying case. When I took it out of the carry case (a white one) I saw that it says Made in Japan underneath and has the following idenification:

LA 19.NA.3346

on it towards the side at the bottom of the part that fits in the carry case. It is a light metallic blue. I will try to put a pic with this message. Can you help me ID it further as to its age and anything else you might know about it?
That is a badged machine (made by someone else for the white sewing machine Company) and I have seen the same type of Model 15 before but for the life of me I can not remember under what badged name was on it. You will find out that you will love this machine more than any other vintage machine you will own. These Japanese 15's were better made than the Singer counterparts and they are so smooth when you run them. The feed dogs will drop for you to FMQ and I have a Japanese 15 that is my go to machine and the only one that I use for FMQ. I took the motor off of mine and put it into my treadle and I just love it!!!!

Billy