View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:18 PM
angelarose

Originally Posted by Fancy Nancy
my kids give me a hard time because everytime they come over when I am sewing/quilting they say I look like I am ready to go to bed. This is b/c my fav quilting clothes are boxer shorts/t-shirts in warm weather and my sons old flannel pj pants and long sleeve t-shirts in cold weather - all accompanied by my crocs. I keep telling them that is is imperative to dress to feel relaxed to sew. They think I am just too lazy to get dressed? Do you have a favorite sewing apparel?
Yes, I have a pair of flannel pjs which are a beautiful deep turquoise and yellow print. Had them for a few years, now. They are so comfy, warm yet light weight. I wear them in the summer if the AC gets too cold. They're my fav outfit. Have a few rips from a rambunctious lab puppy, missing a button, and some clorox bleach stains, and I love them.
I must go to Kohl's for a backup pair. Don't know what I'd do without those clorox pjs.
I'm making a red, white and black with a touch of creamy gray quilt for a teenage grandson. I didn't think it was going to be so great, but it's turning out nice.
Happy sewing.