Old 10-26-2010, 12:24 PM
trupeach1
Banned

I DEMAND to how............... who lives in MA???????? Everyone has that they live in the North Pole. DD went to get the mail, comes back in gets her car keys goes back out goes in her car and comes in and says..........you got a pressie from SS and it is not Gwyn (my ss) because it's not from UT it's from MA and it is staying there until opening day. I guess she forgets but it is burned in her brain I am not a good one when it comes to pressies. I was the kid who always opened them and re taped them. Now let me back up for those that don't know. A little over a year ago my DD was the victim of a crime and had her head bashed in with a 5 lb rocks. Due to all the fractures and cut on her brain she now has both long and short term memory loss. If she hide the pressie in the house she wouldn't remember where she put it. If she wrote it down where she put it she wouldn't remember where she hid the paper so I couldn't fine it. The safest place was in her car. SOOOOOOOOOOOO if there is anything in the package that can not get frozen that it will spoil or explode please let me know so that it will not be left out in the freezing weather. If it is a dead anything I don't want it to stink up my DD car. Now as for a thank you to whoever sent it I can not do that for how do I know if it is a nice pressie or a mean one.