Old 10-26-2010, 07:59 PM
kwiltkrazy

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Sorry, have not been ignoring you, just got back from my quilt retreat. Will try to do heart place mat, I have until the 12 of November, correct?
Hugs, Lucinda

Bonni I love your pumpkin, Great job would like to see a close up.
QUILTERS RETREAT!Why wasn't I invited?I live in Oregon and would have gone,huh!
It was in Tillamook, I posted it a couple of months ago, I am so sorry that you missed the post, it was the first time I went to this one and was blown away at how wonderful it was. It was in Rockaway actually, and you stayed at the camp, food was provided,and a place to sleep. Went with two of my friends. It's small, compared to Sister's, but very family-like. They have quite a selection of classes to take, with a good variety of skill levels. I took a class in Lady of the lake feathered star, it was definitely above my skill level, but I did learn quite a bit. My second class was called Cinco de Mayo, and it was a fancy many arced New york Beauty, and I absolutely loved the two day class, which I got to take with one of my friends. I had a blast combining colors, and paper piecing all the arcs. I only got 1 1/2 blocks finished. Did I tell you NYB is my fav. block. They have held this particular Quilter's retreat for 19 years. They even have people that have been to all 19 retreats. An the last night they have show and tell. A great time was had by all.