View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Belles.hold

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
Originally Posted by Aully
Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Aully - this is a row robin, meaning we each make one row, in this case 12.5" x 60.5" unfinished. Then the next person adds another row to it, also measuring 12.5" x 60.5". After that round our "top" will measure 25" x 60.5" By the end we'll have a whole quilt top to quilt! :) It'll be really fun!
So kinda of like a block then? do we attach it to the center? where do we place them all on the main part?
Thanks for helping me to understand! :)
Hi Aully, There isn't a center. Think of it as rows. You'll make five 12.5" blocks and sew them together side by side then attach your row to the row or rows you receive. I'll see if I can find a picture so you'll have something to look at. I know that always helps me.
I am a participant in the 2010 Row Robin Quilt Project and I posted a photo of the Row Robin I made with my two sisters as a sample for the others in the group. You can find it at http://www.quiltingboard.com/T-44827-2.htm. It's in the middle of the page...or see below. I made the first and fourth rows. We had no rules, only to create something we loved and we had so much fun. I'm also having a blast with the 2010 Row Robin and always look forward to seeing "my" quilt as each row is attached. I hope you will find the photo helpful Belles

Sisters Row Robin - 2008
[ATTACH=CONFIG]105928[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-105923.jpe