View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Bailey's mom

I am so excited!!!!
I got home tonight and had a package! it was an awesome bday gift from my wonderful SQA!!!!'
I wish that my camera would hook up to my computer but when my kids get here I will post the picture of all of my lovely and fun goodies!!!
I got so many things!!! I got the awesome pattern of bow tucks purse...can't wait to make that, 5 lovelyu bright and cheerful fat quarters, a book Pinned for murders...I love it it is about southern women that sew..that I am!!!, A wall hanging for November with Give thanks to quilt along with fruits and veggies. a awesome pin cushion that I needed so desperately!!!:),A magnetic book marker SQA you must know that I use a bill or scrap paper, :lol: 4 rulers that are square( I NEED THAT BAD!!!!!) a Halloween cake mix (too fun! I have a party to go to saturday night) I will make that !!! AND 4 GORGEOUS light green yards of fabric with the filler to make something Wonderful!!! I have no clue what I will make yet but when we have lots of that white stuff on the ground I will use it then!!! If has beautiful flowers on it!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
SQA you not only made my day awesome and my birthday BUT you made me feel special!!!!
Lots of LOVE!!!!! :D Marilyn